Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I love making a weekly menu and got in the habit of creating one over a year ago. It helps to keep me organized and I only have to go grocery shopping once a week. I found a wonderful link up where others are posting their weekly menus too. I want to use this to have a record of what I make week-to-week so I can rotate my meals better, but also love the idea of menu sharing with others.

Click here to see what others are making this week!


Monday
Easy Mulligatawny with Peas

Tuesday
Philly Cheese Sloppy Joes with Side Salad

Wednesday
Slow Cooker Chicken with Red Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
(still haven't made this one yet!)

Thursday
Roast Beef and Swiss Panini (with Thousand Island dressing) and Fruit Salad

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Fried Chicken with Au-Gratin Potatoes and Green Beans

Sunday
Always my night off!


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with how you stay consistent with your menu planning. I usually get away from planning after a few weeks - I lose momentum. I will be home in a few weeks am I'm going to really try to stick with it. It's cheaper and healthier when I plan.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome the comments of our followers!