Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I love making a weekly menu and got in the habit of creating one over a year ago. It helps to keep me organized and I only have to go grocery shopping once a week. I found a wonderful link up where others are posting their weekly menus too. I want to use this to have a record of what I make week-to-week so I can rotate my meals better, but also love the idea of menu sharing with others.

Click here to see what others are making this week!



Monday
Ham and Roast Beef on Kaiser Rolls with Fruit Salad

Tuesday
Spaghetti with Corn and Crescent Rolls

Wednesday
Tangy Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs with Baked Potato and Green Beans

Thursday
Skillet Tuna Casserole from Lynn's Kitchen with Peas and Fruit Salad

Friday
Crock Pot Chicken with Broccoli (never made this recipe last week!)

Saturday
Leftovers


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome the comments of our followers!