Sunday, May 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Lately, I haven't had a chance to post many new recipes, but I do like keeping up with my weekly menu plan. I've been doing this so long that I feel lost with the idea of just going without one. Each week I do my grocery list based on my menu and I've realized without it, I wouldn't know how to shop! Maybe that's a good thing since it's keeping me organized.

Click here to see what others are making this week!


Monday
Spending holiday at Devil's Lake, WI and enjoying a cook out.

Tuesday
Lasagna Mac using Kraft's Sharp Cheddar Mac & Cheese
*This has slowly become one of my favorites. It's perfect comfort food and so easy to make with a couple add-in ingredients.

Wednesday
Chicken Marsala with Red Potatoes with Dill and Green Beans
*I'm using Chicken Marsala sauce I purchased from a Wildtree Tasting.

Thursday
Tuna Salad Sandwiches with Sun Chips and Pickle Wedges

Friday
Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry Chicken

Saturday
Heating up Leftovers


Sunday
Always my night off!


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Lasagna mac? Sounds amazing! Off to check out the link!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome the comments of our followers!