Monday, September 19, 2011

My Menu Plan 9/19/11


I am continuing to do my "eating through the pantry and freezer project". I can't believe I'm only about half way done and this is week FOUR! I guess I had much more food than I thought. I love how I am saving $50 to $75 a week! See my post here. I'm excited that we are having some tasty and fun meals, and making use of ingredients we already have.


Click here to see what others are making this week!



Monday
Ring Bologna with Au-Gratin Potatoes (one of my husband's simple favorites)

Tuesday
Easy Chicken Cacciatore with Corn (Recipe is from Parents.com)

Wednesday
Down-home Dinner with Biscuits (Recipe is from Taste of Home)

Thursday
Hamburgers with Baked Beans and Potato Chips

Friday
Beef and Bean Burritos with Mexican Rice and Refried Beans (Recipe is from The Pioneer Woman)

Saturday
Date Night - Out to Dinner

Sunday
Always my night off!

I am also linking up to Serve It Up Sunday:
Serve It Up Sunday




Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Love menu planning! Makes the week go by so much more smoothly! Would love to have you link up on Serve It Up Sunday, too!

    http://www.mommypalooza.com/2011/09/serve-it-up-sunday-nibbling-on-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mommy Palooza for your invitation! I have been looking for another menu link up so I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following the menu link up!! Here is mine: http://www.mommypalooza.com/2011/09/serve-it-up-sunday-nibbling-on-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete

We welcome the comments of our followers!