1 to 2 lbs ground beef
1 can (7 oz) El Pato Mexican Tomato Sauce
Cumin, oregano, garlic to taste (chili powder can be added too)
1 can (28 oz) Refried Beans (we used Old El Paso)
3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 or more flour tortillas
Small slices of tomato
Extras On Top:
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and season to taste.
- Pour in sauce (saving a little for drizzling) and let simmer over low heat.
- In saucepan, heat refried beans and add shredded cheddar. Stir until melted and mixed in with the beans. Keep warm over low heat.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of refried beans onto tortilla. Add meat mixture.
- Add lettuce and tomato and wrap into a burrito.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and microwave until melted.
- If desired, spread guacamole and sour cream on top.
- Drizzle extra sauce on top. (I forgot to set some aside for this.)
Side - Mexican Rice
Finished Burritos and Rice