Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 3/5/12



Here we are at another week of making a food plan! I think my theme this week was simple and easy. I also found that when I made four complex dishes last week, we ended up with too many leftovers and had to freeze some. (Not a problem I mind, though.) Since I have a couple meeting nights this week, it's always nice to have a simple cooking plan when I have to run out the door as soon as my husband gets home. I am also trying to use more of what we have on hand to spend less on groceries.

Here is what we're having this week:

Monday
Cheeseburger Crescent Bake with Peas

Tuesday
Lasagna Mac with Corn

Wednesday
Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake

Thursday

Leftovers



Friday
Veggie Pizza (Crescent Roll Style) with Broccoli, Zucchini, Carrots and Mushroom

Saturday
Out to Dinner 

Sunday
Always my night off!


I am also linking up to:
Serve It Up Sunday






Click here to see what others are making this week!



Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tracey your menu looks great! Thanks for posting my link and joining in the link up today! I gave your post a pin on Pinterest! Susie

    ReplyDelete

We welcome the comments of our followers!