This was the recipe on my menu for tonight and it turned our great, plus it was super easy. I found it on Pinterest and the link is here. I changed a few things like omitting the onion, olive oil, diced tomatoes and I added Top the Tater sour cream since it seemed to go well with the cream cheese. My son told me it's super yummy, so this turned out to be a keeper.
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 (8 oz) container chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Top the Tater sour cream
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella and Provolone mix
- Prepare rigatoni and set aside.
- Cook and drain the chopped spinach, pressing it into a colander to remove all liquid.
- Cook the chicken breast.
- Combine chicken, spinach, cream cheese, sour cream and then add the rigatoni.
- Place in 9 x 13 baking dish and cover with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
Thank you for visiting :o)