Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 3/12/12


Picture credit: Microsoft Office Clip Art

We are having incredible weather here this week with unseasonably warm temps in the 70's - almost unheard of for this part of Wisconsin in early March. I am having a hard time getting motivated to do my grocery shopping since it's so nice out ... but can put it off no longer! I had enough on hand for Monday & Tuesday's recipes, but definitely need to shop tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying some new things this week too.

Here is what's cooking this week:

Monday
Veggie Pizza (which we ended up not having last week)

Tuesday
Beef Fried Rice (recipes I used were a combination of here and here)

Wednesday
Coconut Chicken Peanut Curry - I found this one on Pinterest and it looked so yummy. Can't wait to try it.

Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Irish Shepherd's Pie made with Lamb - I subscribe to FoodWishes.com and love watching his videos on You Tube. They are usually short videos under 5 minutes, but I just like his voice and sense of humor as he does the recipe video. This one is in honor of St. Patrick's Day, of course!

Saturday
Out to Dinner 

Sunday
Always my night off!


I am also linking up to:
Serve It Up Sunday








 Click the buttons above to see what others are making this week!



Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome the comments of our followers!