Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/13/11


I must be getting a bit tired of my recipes since this week 4 out of 5 of my cooking nights I'm trying new ones! A couple are just a variation on what are my usuals (like changing up my spaghetti dish and trying a new rib recipe). Hope you enjoy a great week of eating!

Click here to see what others are making this week!


Monday
Fried Egg Sandwiches with Fruit Salad

Tuesday
Cheesy Penne with Broccoli (with the addition of chicken)

Wednesday
Crock Pot Ratatouille with French Bread

Thursday
Spasagna (Spaghetti Lasagna) with Corn

Friday
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Barbecue Ribs with Baked Potato and Green Beans

Saturday
Out to Dinner for Date Night

Sunday
Always my night off!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome the comments of our followers!