Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Lately, I haven't had a chance to post many new recipes, but I do like keeping up with my weekly menu plan. I've been doing this so long that I feel lost with the idea of just going without one. Each week I do my grocery list based on my menu and I've realized without it, I wouldn't know how to shop! Maybe that's a good thing since it's keeping me organized.

Click here to see what others are making this week!


Monday
Leftover Carnitas for Carnitas Sandwiches, Chips and Pickle

Tuesday
Asian Lettuce Wraps (like PF Chang's)

Wednesday
Sweet Potato Tray-Baked Chicken with Broccoli

Thursday
My Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Corn

Friday
Chop Suey

Saturday
Creative Leftovers

Sunday
Always my night off!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome the comments of our followers!